You want to start your own business…
…you want to make the break from the 9-to-5 world and work for yourself…
…you've taken the first steps, perhaps read a few books, been to a couple of seminars, but you still have many unanswered questions.
Who do you turn to?
Who can guide you … help you ... support you to succeed as an entrepreneur.
Have you ever thought about having your own mentor?
Somebody whose been there before... done it... got the t-shirt. Somebody who can show you the way to navigate through the choppy waters -- which all business owners find themselves in from time-to-time.
Imagine having a successful millionaire-entrepreneur as your partner … working alongside you, helping you build your business … warning you before you make mistakes … giving you simple ways to quick profits …
Imagine having someone like Duncan Bannatyne egging you on when your cash flow evaporates … or Sir Tom Hunter – Scotland’s richest man – telling you what to do as you gasp for orders after Christmas …
Or imagine having someone with the sheer drive of Simon Woodroffe sharing with you inside tips that bruising experience gave him – the attitude that propelled him to mega wealth, starting as late as 40 …
Then imagine not just three such mentors – but 29! Twenty nine who’ve been where you are – and done it. People like Lord Bilmoria, who built Cobra Beer when business “experts” said he was crazy … Or Lord Harris, who made two fortunes out of carpets.
In fact, imagine such people mentoring you every day! The short-cuts, the time saved, the money made, the ‘under the radar’ techniques their experience would bring you.
Now you can with Millionaire MBA Business Mentoring Programme.
Their 'inner thinking and personal profit growth strategies' – revealed for the first time
These serial entrepreneurs have amassed hundreds of years’ of experience. There is no substitute – and it’s yours on tap.
They tell you things others don’t – like you don’t need a brilliant new idea – just to do things better. They don’t talk fancy big business theory but practical know-how.
Each of these business superheroes has proven their ability by making extraordinary profits – most from scratch with or now little capital, against the odds.
Whether your goal is to have a profitable company which earns you £100,000 a year, or you want to create a business which you can sell for many millions of pounds or dollars, the 29 millionaire entrepreneurs in Millionaire MBA Business Mentoring Programme, will be your torchlight, guiding you through the fog (which is entrepreneurship) to give you clarity in your thinking, certainty in your decision making, and decisiveness in your actions.
With the likes of serial entrepreneur Luke Johnson sharing his own story with you and keeping you focused, energised, inspired, and driven, you'll be given a daily boost of confidence and practical know-how.
You'll have Nick Wheeler - the founder of Charles Trywhitt speaking to you each day, giving you direction, as he shares his own wisdom and experiences, which you can learn from, borrow and steal his ideas and proven strategies for your own business.
You'll have Sir Christopher Evans - the founder of Merlin Biosciences keeping you on track, filling you with belief, courage, and energy. Inspiring you to take on the daily challenges which come with creating and building your own company.
"The secret of success is actually doing it. There's an awful, awful lot of people who stand in the pub talking about how to be successful – or how to start a business, or sitting at home watching television and thinking about it – but they don't actually do it. If you're going to be successful you've got to start a business – and the way you do that is stop watching telly and take the leap."
Duncan Bannatyne (Millionaire MBA Entrepreneur, "Dragon" on Dragon's Den (BBC2) – worth £300m+)
Millionaire MBA Business Mentoring Programme is like no other mentoring system available to you today (and it's affordable to any level of entrepreneur)
You have on tap 29 self-made UK millionaire entrepreneurs, who have between them made virtually every mistake in the book, but have come through to create companies with combined valuations of many billions of dollars.
You'll have the likes of Julie Meyer, the founder of First Tuesday and now Ariadne Capital, talking to you each day for 20 days, as she shares her own compelling story with you, and tells you what worked for her, and more importantly, what didn't!
You'll have Chris Rucker, the founder of the £50m+ turnover White Company and a mother of five children giving you practical, ready to implement business-building advice.
You'll have Lord Harris on tap. Lord Harris is the founder of the retail chain, CarpetRight. This is Lord Harris's third carpet business, and over the years he has proved time and time again how to build multi-million pound companies - and he tells you how you can do it too.
Each of these, plus scores of other entrepreneurial millionaire mentors speak to you each day over 40 days, as they guide you and hone the way you think, act and make decisions.
Here's a peek into just eight days out of the 40 day programme:
Day 7 - 35min : 26 sec - How to Develop Your Unstoppable Confidence & Belief
In Day 7 you:
Discover why confidence and belief is the number one reason for success in business
Learn how to know if your new ideas will work (or not!)
- Hear Julie Meyer tell you how she started a European Networking Club in 17 cities, from just her sitting room and a cyber cafe - using little more than belief
Hear Simon Woodroffe explain why market research doesn't always work - but belief and confidence does!
- Listen as Duncan Bannatyne explains why self-doubt kill your ideas idea flat
Hear the proven strategies to install confidence and belief in you and your team.
Day 9 - 26min : 40 sec - How to Eliminate Your Fears, Doubts and Limiting Beliefs
In Day 9 you:
- Discover that fears, doubts and limiting beliefs are the real barrier to your business success
- Hear from Nigel Risner how you and your team can overcome any doubts and fears you have AND become an unstoppable company which customers flock to
- Learn the difference between FEARS and LIMITING BELIEFS - and what to do to crush both of them
- Learn from Lord Harris how he overcame his own fear of public speaking (he's dyslexic and couldn't read a speech) and how he gave speeches to the Queen and the Prime Minister
- Hear how other business leaders overcome their own personal fears, doubts and limiting beliefs - and how you and your team can too.
Day 13 - 30min : 40 sec - Harnessing The Power of Goals: The Master Key to Your Success
In Day 13 you:
- Discover how goals can and MUST be used to unlock the hidden potential in you and your team
- Learn from Simon Woodroffe the power of writing goals down
- Hear from Tim Etchells how he keeps all his senior directors on track with their own goals
- Hear from Debbie Burke of ROC Recruitment how having clear goals allowed them to become one of the fastest growing companies in the 'Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 league'
- Discover Nigel Risner's new take on the SMART method for setting goals
- Hear from Nick Wheeler why FOCUS is critical to achieving extraordinary results in business - even at the expense of passing up other lucrative opportunities.
Day 15 - 28min : 43 sec - How To Make the Most (and Profit from) of Every Hour Your Have in the Day
In Day 15 you:
- Learn the price you and your team must pay to achieve extraordinary results.
- Find out why hard work doesn't feel like work when you follow your passion
- Learn how to use time to your advantage. Everybody has 24 hours in a day, but it's how you use those 24 hours which will determine your results
- Discover how Sir Christopher Evans squeezes every minute out of his day
- Learn why Glenda Stone is known as Broadband Glenda'
- Discover why procrastination is such a killer - AND how to stop it
- Discover what entrepreneurs mean by 'being in the groove' or 'being in play'
- Learn how high performing business leaders tackle their own self-discipline
- Discover why you'll never have to make another 'sacrifice' again.
Day 10 - 28min : 33 sec - How To Develop Your Iron Strong Persistence: Your Guarantee to Reach Your Goals
In Day 10 you:
- Learn the truth why some entrepreneurs and their companies reach the top - and others don't
- Hear Simon Woodroffe explain how he got YO! Sushi in the Millennium Dome, when other restaurants couldn't
- Hear each entrepreneur passionately enthuse (one after another) why persistence and the refusal to accept no for an answer is the only way to the top
- Listen as Lord Bilimoria explains how he gets his sales team to turn a 'no' into a 'yes'
- Hear from Glenda Stone how it was her pure persistence which took a 'concept' to market - AND made it work
- Discover how Chris Hughes and his team created one of the most recognisable 'outdoor shows' at London's Earls Court, in a market which was already thought to be saturated
- Learn why 'stamina' is critical and what to look for when you are recruiting.
Day 5 - 30min : 53 sec - Overcoming Failure: The Essential Ingredient For Your Success
In Day 5 you:
- Learn why failure is a key part of business success and why you simply cannot succeed without first failing. Failure will always be a
- Discover the 4 M's of Failure - and how to avoid them.
- key part of your company's success, but very few companies accept this
- Hear how even Sir Tom Hunter, Scotland's first home-made billionaire has experienced failure - many times over
- Learn from Lord Harris what to do with CASH - when failure looms
- Listen as Ivan Massow explains why no entrepreneur has the Midas touch
- Hear from Sir Christopher Evans how he examines each and every failure - and what he does about it
- Listen as Luke Johnson explainive
- Discover the 4 M's of Failure - and how to avoid them.
Day 8 - 31min : 41 sec - How To Turn Risk into Results: It's Not About Risk, It's About Results
In Day 8 you:
- Learn how entrepreneurs (and Enterprise Leaders) view and approach risk. You'll learn that entrepreneurship is not about risk, but it's about results! And it's results you want to bring into your company
- Hear from Sir Tom Hunter why managing the downside of risk is critical - and how he 'bet the farm once' - but would never do it again
- Listen as Sir Tom goes on to explain how he knew he was right when he bought a company seven times the size of his own - even when others doubted him
- Discover why 'risk' is the wrong word - but 'judgement' is more accurate
- Hear as Ivan Massow explains why using OPM (Other People's Money) clouds entrepreneur's judgement
- Hear what Simon Woodroffe and Luke Johnson are prepared to loose - when taking a risk.
Day 12 - 35min : 16 sec - People: You Cannot Do it Alone
In Day 12 you:
- Learn how entrepreneurs value their people and teams - and how their people are the very reason for their own extraordinary achievements
- Hear from Lord Harris why a store full of sales people OR a store full of managers could not outperform a BALANCED TEAM
- Listen as Duncan Bannatyne tells you why he's not a very good manager - AND what he does to overcome that problem
- Hear the sage advice Lord Bilimoria's father gave him about managing people (his father was the Commander in Chief of the Indian army with 350,000 troops under his command)
- Hear what Nick Wheeler and Angus Clacher have to say about mission and vision statements and how they are used in keeping their companies focused
- Discover how Nigel Risner sets about creating a culture in a company.